• The use of antibiotics is strictly forbidden.
• Thorough preventive measures against salmonella.
• The use of meat from died-off animals is strictly forbidden.
• Open grazing management only.
• Daylight in the stables is obligatory.
• Only the water of drinking quality is used for animals’ nutrition.
Animals are protected
from the stress:
• Straw in the stables is obligatory.
• The constant keeping of hens in the cell is forbidden.
• The cutting of hens beaks is forbidden.
• The cutting of pigs tails is forbidden.
• The BUFFET food is produced from fresh high quality Swedish raw materials strictly controlled by Swedish State standards.
• The meat used in production comes only from the slaughter animals that were grown under complete nutrition control.
• The raw materials used in production are completely free of hormones and antibiotics. No colorants, preservatives, flavor enhancers or GMO in the food.